CenterPointe Behavioral Health System is a premier provider of behavioral health care services, delivered with compassion for patients and their families, respect for employees, physicians and other health professionals, accountability for clinical and ethical performance, and responsibility to the communities we serve. Our brand of services are delivered through out CenterPointe Hospitals and Signature Hospitals and outpatient clinics.
We are seeking Registered Nurses with Psychiatric Experience at our Columbia location . Our RNs are an integral part of the multidisciplinary team working to provide excellent psychiatric care under the direction of our staff psychiatrists, Medical Director and Director of Nursing.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of a wide range of psycho-social, cognitive and/or developmental disorders.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Previous experience in psychiatric health-care preferred.
- Current Missouri RN license.
Location/Region: Columbia, MO