We are seriously committed to our people and to "The Power of Teamwork."
We want you to succeed and we want to help you do it! We are performance driven, sports enthusiasts who think and operate like a real sports team. We collaborate our ideas, challenge, motivate and help hold each other accountable. We are only as strong as our weakest teammate.
Sales Rep & Rookie Manager
Why Join Our Team?
• We offer rapid promotions for top performers - We promote only from within our office.
• Tangible results - Your work ethics are reflected in your paycheck... You pick: Work Hard = Make Great Money or
Work Harder = Make SERIOUS Money!
• Compensation includes base pay with sales commission and bonus potential.
• Awesome store environment.
• Health benefits after 90 days.
• We are fun, a bit eccentric and encourage you to embrace your individuality.
Purpose of Position:
This position was specifically crafted to assist our Sales Management in the training, conditioning and overseeing of sales teammates. Through this collaboration, we'll achieve and exceed sales goals, control expenses and protect company assets.
Essential Job Functions:
• Meet and exceed personal and team sales goal and standards of performance.
• Assist in recruiting and hiring of high caliber employees with in store needs.
• Assist in training and developing a successful sales team.
• Provide feedback, coaching and accountability to all employees.
• Recognize talented staff and develop them for growth within the company.
• Supervise and manage assigned aspects of daily store operations.
• Effectively communicate all store needs to Sales Management.
• Resolve customer issues effectively.
• Provide a fun, full service experience to all customers.
• Understand our work mentality and demonstrate it to the team.
• Daily open/close retail location process.
• Prior experience in commissioned sales or retail environment preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Maintains a sense of urgency.
• Desire to succeed in fast paced retail environment.
• Willingness to learn and follow instructions
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Ability to work 40-43 hours per week (including weekends).
• Stand for long periods of time.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
Our retail branches are located across the metroplex with projected launch dates into additional territories by the end of the year.
** ALL OPENINGS ARE FULL-TIME, W2 EMPLOYEE POSITIONS WITH THE OPTION OF HEALTH BENEFITS. COMPENSATION PACKAGES INCLUDE GUARANTEED BASE SALARY + UNCAPPED COMMISSION RATES AND WEEKLY INCENTIVES. **