HIGH POINT R-III SCHOOLS HEAD COOK
Must be physically able to perform the duties required by the position.
2. Shall present a clean and neat appearance.
3. Shall be dependable and be able to get along with people.
4. Shall be orderly and willing to learn new techniques.
5. Should possess attitudes that make for harmonious cooperation with students and with the administration, teachers, and other kitchen staff.
6. Prior cook experience desired.
7. Willingness to participate in training while employed.
Duties and Responsibilities: 1. Purchase all food, services and equipment for the food service program.
2. Responsible for the menu planning and distribution of commodities.
3. Maintain an inventory of supplies and equipment.
4. Prepare and serve food.
5. Dishwashing and clean up as necessary.
6. Take part in regular kitchen/lunch area cleaning.
7. Display a cheerful attitude toward students, staff, and visitors.
8. In general, responsible for all facets of the food service program.
9. Must learn and use a menu software.
10. Any other duties as assigned.
Professional Growth: 1. Participate in conferences, professional meetings, etc.
as necessary. Organizational and Administration: 1.
Be directly responsible to the Superintendent of Schools.
2. Recommend policy or changes in policy.
Terms of Employment: Employment is on an hourly basis for 165 days.
Evaluation: By the Superintendent of Schools.
Qualified candidates must also pass a background check required by Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
Please fill out the Support Staff Application on the website www.highpointr3.com or you can email Yolanda Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location/Region: Jefferson City, MO (US - 65109)