Correctional Care | Committed Careers | Corizon Health
We have an exceptional opportunity for a full time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our healthcare team at the Boonville Correctional Center, located in Boonville, MO.
Consider our current night shift openings, 7pm-7:30am, off every other weekend.
An opportunity to learn a growing specialty in a rewarding environment.
Qualifications of the Corizon Health Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Graduate from a Licensed Practical Nursing program.
Currently licensed as a Practical Nurse in the state of employment.
Possesses an active CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
Corizon Health LPNs are responsible for:
* Medication pass per scheduled times, for primarily ambulatory environment.
* Tasks, activities and functions as delegated and may make assignment of duties to others as defined in their state of practice act.
* LPNs also ensure Medical Record documentation is in SOAP format, problem oriented and corresponds to the therapeutic order. Ensures all documentation is timed, legible and signed.
* Contribute to the assessment of the health status of patients.
* Provide safe and effective nursing care and assumes responsibility for the care delivered.
Implements patient education based on established teaching plans.
Benefits offered to the Corizon Health Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
* Generous Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance,Tuition Assistance, and so much more.
* Free online Continuing Education program, Comprehensive Onboarding
Corizon Health provides patients with high quality healthcare and reentry services that will reduce recidivism and better the communities where we live and work. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of the growing number of incarcerated persons with physical and mental illness and the professionals who care for them. More healthcare professionals are finding the stability and advancement they desire at Corizon Health.
This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status.
Location/Region: Boonville, MO